Shock and Hypotension in Children: RUSH Protocol Training Video is designed to provide an overview for use of ultrasound for shock and hypotension on pediatric patients in trauma, critical care, and emergency medicine clinical settings.
- Evaluation of Heart Contractibility and Effusion
- Evaluation of the Inferior Vena Cava, Diameter and Variation
- Evaluation of Morison’s Pouch; FAST Exam and Free Fluid
- Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta; Diameter
- Evaluation of Pneumothorax; Effusions and Pulmonary Edema
- Distinguish the different types of shock and hypotension associated with bedside ultrasound on pediatric patients.
- Demonstrate the use of ultrasound for evaluating and diagnosing shock.
- Identify normal vs’ abnormal ultrasound appearance of the lungs, heart, inferior vena cava, aorta, and peritoneal space.
Price : $10