MSK Ultrasound Guided PRP: General Principles and Applications Training Video is designed to provide an overview of ultrasound-guided Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments. General principles and practical applications for performing the procedures will be reviewed, as well as an introduction to platelets, the harvest technique, treatment preparation, examination protocols, and the primary applications for musculoskeletal abnormalities.
- PRP: What is it?
- PRP: What’s in it?
- PRP: Growth Factors.
- PRP: How does it work and Why use it?
- PRP: What does it treat?
- Advantages and Criticisms.
- PRP: The Harvest and Preparation.
- What about Anesthetic?
- PRP Evidence
- PRP Applications: Patellar Tendon, Chronic Jumpers Knee, Lateral & Medial Epicondyle; Posterior SI Ligaments; Gluteus Medius; Proximal Hamstring; Mean Nerve Hydrodisection; Supraspinatus; MCL
- Increase knowledge and competence pertaining to the general principals and practical applications of PRP treatments for MSK applications.
- Define PRP and state how it works.
- Outline the PRP harvest and preparation process.
- List the primary conditions that benefit most from PRP treatment.
Price : $ 15