Normal Carotid Duplex/Color Examination Training Video is designed to provide an overview of carotid duplex/color flow imaging fundamentals to include examination indications, cerebrovascular anatomy, scan techniques, normal image, spectral & Color Doppler characteristics. Examination protocols are outlined in accordance with IAC , AIUM, SRU, and ACR guidelines.
- Clinical Indications for Performing Carotid Duplex/Color Flow Imaging
- Disease Progression
- Cerebrovascular Anatomy and Ultrasound Imaging and Doppler/Color Characteristics
- Normal Spectral Doppler Characteristics & Routine Measurements
- Carotid Scan Protocols
- State the indications for performing carotid duplex/color flow examinations.
- Identify normal anatomy and waveform characteristics of the CCA, Bifurcation, ICA, ECA, subclavian and vertebral arteries.
- Demonstrate use of waveform patterns to differentiate low resistance and high resistance flow patterns.
- List standard velocity and ratio measurements used to quantify disease.
- Outline a comprehensive protocol and appropriate documentation as outlined by published ultrasound and accreditation guidelines.
Price : $ 10