The Essentials of Dermatopathology Online Board Review Course – Volume 1 is designed to meet the needs of persons actively engaged in dermatopathology training and those who are already board certified and/or currently practicing dermatopathology may benefit from this as a refresher course.
The Continuing Medical Education mission of ASDP is to improve the overall quality of dermatopathology practiced by dermatopathologists, dermatologists and pathologists. The ASDP Essentials of Dermatopathology Online Board Review Course – Volume 1 primarily offers content in 1) medically accepted diagnostic approaches applicable to routine cases; 2) medical knowledge of established clinical, histologic, immunologic and molecular basis of dermatopathology.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Utilize new technology to assist with a wide variety of diagnoses and treatment methods.
- Identify diseases of the nail unit and develop basic diagnostic skills in this special site.
- Recognize critical elements that lead to the diagnosis of soft tissue, adnexal, melanocytic and lymphoid neoplasms of the skin.
- Apply the most current diagnostic skills for hair-related inflammatory conditions.
- Diagnose inflammatory skin conditions including connective tissue disease, granulomatous disease, panniculitis, drug reactions,
- immunobullous disease, spongiotic dermatoses and vasculitis.
- Recognize and classify infectious diseases involving the skin.
- Understand and discuss recent updates in the dermatopathology literature.
- Utilize immunoperoxidase and molecular studies in dermatopathology diagnostics.
- Improve skills in clinicopathologic correlation.
- Understand and implement laboratory techniques and management.
The American Society of Dermatopathology
Details : 25 Videos , 24 PDF
Price : $ 60