With more than 40 interactive lectures and case-based workshops, this CME course provides a comprehensive review in all areas of nephrology.
Many practicing nephrologists and physicians find it difficult to keep up with the rapid scientific and technological advances in renal care because medicine is changing at a faster pace than ever before. As busy clinicians, we need to stay current in order to optimize patient care and improve outcomes.
We invite you to advance your knowledge by joining world-renowned experts and Harvard Medical School’s leading clinical faculty for a comprehensive review of nephrology. The most important updates and advances in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases will be taught, including practical information that you can use now to provide exceptional patient care.
This CME course will address pathophysiologic and clinical issues in the major areas of nephrology, including:
- Glomerular disease
- Acute renal failure
- Renal transplantation
- Immunosuppressive management
- Pregnancy and renal disease
- Acid-base and fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Potassium balance
- Renal imaging
- Bone mineral disorders
- Lupus nephritis
- Diuretic resistance
- Renal stones
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Genetic renal diseases
- Cardiorenal and hepatorenal syndrome
Presenters will also discuss diagnostic testing, well-recognized medical complications, evidence-based treatment plans and provide specific management strategies and recommendations to optimize care. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the latest “best practices” and enhance your clinical skills. Both new and returning attendees will benefit from the comprehensive curriculum.
Engaging Sessions with Prominent Experts and Colleagues
Our outstanding faculty, recognized as experts in the field, will teach you how to incorporate the latest tests and tools into your practice. We will discuss challenging cases and treatments and provide specific recommendations for integrating the latest updates into your practice.
Our highly accessible and educationally sound platform includes:
- Innovative lectures
- Valuable case-based sessions with real-time audience-response questions
- Interactive Q&A sessions with our expert faculty
- Chat features to discuss challenging cases and ask pressing questions
- Informal opportunities to share and exchange information with one another through interactive tools
What you’ll learn
- Discuss how to approach patients with acid-base and electrolyte disturbances and manage their care
- Define hypertension treatment goals and management for different populations
- Review strategies for diagnosing and managing acute kidney injury
- Assess new developments to reduce the risk of chronic kidney disease progression
- For additional learning objectives, view the course registration page.
Date : March 14 – 19 , 2021
Details : 44 Videos , 72 PDF
Price : $ 100