Classic Lectures in Pathology: What You Need to Know: Neuropathology 2018
About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of neuropathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the WHO classification scheme for central nervous system tumors.
- Summarize the immunohistochemical biomarkers in surgical neuropathology.
- Recognize glial and glioneuronal neoplasms.
- Classify embryonal neoplasms of the central nervous system.
- Explain meningioma grading.
- Recognize peripheral nerve sheath tumors.
Details : 8 Videos
Size : 2.1 Gb
Price : $ 30Watch Samples