About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of lung pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Describe the essential elements of diagnosing non-small cell lung carcinoma in the molecular era.
- Discuss the new WHO classification of lung tumors.
- Employ a diagnostic approach to interstitial lung diseases.
- Discuss the WHO adenocarcinoma classification and implications for selection of targeted therapies.
- Discuss pulmonary manifestations of autoimmune disease.
- Apply a more practical approach to technical issues in processing of pulmonary pathology specimens.
- Describe the life cycle of diffuse alveolar damage.
- Recognize and assess granulomatous disease of the lung.
- Explain adenocarcinoma of the lung.
- Differentiate neoplastic and inflammatory lung disease.
- Recognize, assess and diagnose lung and pleura borderline tumors and cancer more easily.
- Utilize immunohistochemistry in mesothelioma.
Details : 18 Videos
Size : 3.5 Gb
Price : $ 30