This CME Activity offers a practical review of neuropathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the WHO classification scheme for CNS tumors.
- Summarize the immunohistochemical biomarkers in surgical neuropathology.
- Recognize glial and glioneuronal neoplasms.
- Classify embryonal neoplasms of the CNS.
- Explain meningioma grading.
- Recognize peripheral nerve sheath tumors.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Details : 12 Videos
Price : $ 40