About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of genitourinary pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Employ the diagnostic approach to assessing difficult prostate needle biopsy specimen.
- Explain the nomenclature and diagnostic approach to flat and papillary lesions of the urinary bladder.
- Describe the newest classification of renal tumors.
- Understand and apply the International Society of Urologic Pathology WHO Gleason grading guidelines for prostate cancer.
- Be aware of and be able to diagnose newly recognized tumors of the kidney.
- Describe the importance of key pathologic parameters in the management of patients with T1 bladder cancer.
- Discuss the importance of key pathologic parameters in the management of patients with T1 bladder cancer.
Details : 9 Videos
Size : 2.5 Gb
Price : $ 40Watch Samples