About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of gastrointestinal pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discern the classic histologic features of celiac disease and the Marsh grading schema.
- Describe the overlap between eosinophilic esophagitis and gastro esophageal reflux.
- Describe the distinguishing histologic features of new variants of ulcerative colitis.
- Apply risk stratification criteria for prognostication of gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- Differentiate neoplastic and non-neoplastic small intestinal pathology.
- Review the rationale for and updated methods of endoscopic surveillance in inflammatory bowel disease, including the epidemiology of cancer risk.
- Discuss the spectrum of gluten-related disorders and current optimum testing for celiac disease.
- Discuss the updated epidemiology of cancer risk and Barrett’s esophagus and the current data on the efficacy of endoscopic surveillance.
Details : 13 Videos
Size : 3 Gb
Price : $ 40Watch Samples