About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME activity provides a clinical perspective of PET and PET/CT imaging. Basic to advanced applications of PET and PET/CT are put in the context of disease detection and treatment planning. All faculty have been chosen for their teaching ability, as well as for their clinical expertise.
This CME activity should benefit radiologists, oncologists, and nuclear medicine physicians. The course should also prove valuable for physicians who order these studies.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Apply state-of-the-art protocols to evaluate neurodegenerative disease, head and neck and cutaneous cancers to clinical practice.
- Optimize PET and PET/CT imaging protocols for the detection and follow up of lymphoma and musculoskeletal tumors.
- Describe the advantages and pitfalls of PET and PET/CT.
- Differentiate normal variants and urgent findings on PET/CT.
- Discuss the utility of PET/CT when used to evaluate cardiac disease, gastrointestinal, thyroid and prostate cancers.
Details : 16 Videos
Size : 3.57 Gb
Price : $ 35