This CME Activity as a practical, clinically focused review of diagnostic ultrasound featuring urgent scanning procedures and techniques. A mix of ob-gyn, abdominal, and vascular lectures provide a well-rounded review of clinical imaging techniques. Faculty share scanning tips, protocols, and pitfalls providing an overall balance to the activity.
This activity is designed to educate those who order, perform, and interpret clinical ultrasound studies. It should be particularly valuable for diagnostic imaging physicians, ob-gyn physicians, vascular surgeons, and referring physicians who utilize ultrasound to evaluate the clinical status of their patients.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Optimize clinical protocols for evaluating the vascular system.
- Discuss the advantages and pitfalls of contrast enhanced ultrasound.
- Utilize ultrasound to assess patients with abdominal and pelvic disorders.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge into the applications of breast, pediatric and OB/GYN scanning procedures.
- Assess emergency department patients using modern scanning techniques.
- Apply modern imaging techniques to clinical practice.
Details : 24 Videos
Size : 5.8 Gb
Price : $ 35