This new course addresses the unique needs of physicians in rural communities on topics that include high-level chronic disease management, behavioral health, substance use disorders, maternal health, and more.
Recorded from the AAFP’s Rural Health livestream course, this 26-session video self-study package allows you to both hone your clinical skills and review the latest evidence-based guidelines pertinent to rural family medicine practice—on a schedule that works best for you.
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
– Implement the latest evidence-based guidelines in a range of topics pertinent to rural family medicine practice.
– Through increased knowledge, manage more of your patients without the need to refer.
– Connect with other rural family physicians and healthcare professionals to forge links for ongoing practice improvement and support.
– Bipolar Disorder
– Chronic Pain and Adjunctive Treatments
– Dealing With Emergencies for Patients With Psychotic Disorders
– Health Maintenance for Cancer Survivors
– Hepatitis C
– How to Interpret the Results From a Urine Drug Screen
– Implementing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Incorporating Telehealth Into Your Practice
– Insulin Pumps: Initiations of Therapy and Complications
– Management of Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia
– Management of Miscarriage
– Managing Adult Obesity in Your Practice
– Managing Autoimmune Arthritis in Your Practice, Part 1: Diagnosis
– Managing Autoimmune Arthritis in Your Practice, Part 2: Treatment
– Managing Common Issues in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
– Managing Patients With Autism and Developmental Disorders
– Maternity Care Update
– New Depression Medications & Treatment of Refractory Depression
– Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy
– Principles of Wound Care
– Selected Case Studies in Treating Substance Use Disorder
– Selected Cases in Hospital Medicine
– TOLAC & VBAC
– Treating ADHD
– Treating Patients With an Opioid Use Disorder
Details : 26 Videos , 26 MP3 , 26 PDF
Price : $ 70