The only official lecture notes provided by Kaplan Medical, USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2021-2022: 2-Book Set offers case-based review with a variety of life-like cases.
From the same team of instructors who wrote Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK Lecture Notes.
- More than 250 in-depth cases covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards
- Organized in outline format for efficient study
- Covers the most commonly seen chief complaints
- Includes basic science correlates likely to be tested on the exam, patient management from Kaplan’s experts, patient safety, and population health
- This collection of books assumes mastery of both Step 1 pre-clinical discipline-based and Step 2 CK
- Publisher : Kaplan Publishing; Third Edition, (April 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 932 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1506255256
- ISBN-13 : 978-1506255255
- Format : Epub And Converted PDF
- Price : $ 20