Doctors in Training : USMLE Step 1 Review Course 2020
The Doctors in Training USMLE Step 1 Review Course is here to help you achieve your best score on your USMLE Step 1 exam. A supplemental study guide correlates with over 80 hours of high-yield online video instruction.
2020 Step 1 Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2020 Step 1 Review Course have been released. The 2020 Step 1 course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Part 1 Questions and Video Answers
You will receive 34 sets of 10 short answer questions on your dashboard. The purpose of these questions is to further build your bank of high yield USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 knowledge and fill in any gaps.
- High yield study questions incrementally delivered to your customized dashboard along with concise video answers provided by physician educators
- Access through your USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam date
Part 2 Videos
These videos will provide high yield study material in a structured manner, building critical relationships of knowledge and facilitating your ability to reach your peak score.
- Focused high yield videos, 70-75 hours (average video is approximately 20 minutes each), incorporating active learning principles and dynamic MD educators
- The course contains more than 800 images, illustrations, charts, graphs, animations, and pathology slides, plus more than 50 Right Brain Bonuses.
- A high yield Part 2 study guide corresponding to the videos containing study questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start
- The Part 2 study guide includes convenient page references to First Aid and Step-Up to USMLE Step 1: The 2015 Edition
Details : 280 Videos + PDF
Price : $ 60