Doctors in Training : USMLE Step 3 Review Course (2020)
The Doctors In Training Step 3 Review Course will help you excel on Step 3 without derailing your resident work schedule.
2020 Step 3 Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2020 Step 3 Review Course have been released. The 2020 Step 3 course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
- Unlimited access1 from time of purchase through exam
- 370 open-ended clinical questions and video answers
- Printed in the Step 3 Study Guide and also posted on your dashboard as downloadable PDFs
- Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
- Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
- Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 39 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
Details : 78 Videos & 38 PDF
Price : $ 50