About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME teaching activity is designed to provide a clinical perspective of multi-parametric prostate MRI and MR guided biopsy of the prostate gland including an overview of the American College of Radiology Prostate Imaging Reporting & Data System (PI-RADS) lexicon updates. This series highlights the future of multi-parametric prostate MRI and the impact on patient care overall. The imaging review is followed by a pathology correlation which includes multiple case presentations, diagnostic challenges and advances in grading and reporting prostate cancer.
This program is designed to educate physicians who diagnose and treat prostate disease: Radiologists, Urologists and Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Pathologists and any other physicians that diagnose and treat prostate cancer.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the clinical indications and applications of performing prostate MRI.
- Identify patients who benefit most from prostate MRI.
- Discuss the utility of multi-parametric diagnostic MRI for the detection and localization of prostate cancer.
- Assess the risks and benefits of MR guided prostate biopsy.
- Increase knowledge of the PI-RADS lexicon.
- Discuss the recent advances in the reporting of prostatic adenocarcinoma in needle biopsy specimens.
- Recognize the most important diagnostic challenges in assessing prostate needle biopsies.
- Describe diagnostic challenges associated with prostate needle biopsy specimens.
Details : 6 Videos + 1 PDF
Size : 1.95 Gb
Price : $ 40