Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pancreas Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of how to perform and/or interpret a pancreas ultrasound examination.
- Pancreas Anatomy/Physiology
- Scan Techniques
- Pancreatic Vascular Landmarks
- Normal Pancreas Sonographic Characteristics
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Commonly Seen Pancreatic Pathology
- Case Presentations
- State the function of the pancreas and identify the normal anatomy and relevant vascular landmarks.
- Outline routine scan protocols for performing a pancreas ultrasound examination.
- List the normal pancreas ultrasound characteristics and measurement values.
- Identify commonly seen pancreatic pathology and describe associated diagnostic criteria.
Price : $10