- List arterial anatomy of the lower extremity.
- Apply routine scan protocols for performing lower extremity arterial indirect and duplex/color examinations.
- Cite normal and abnormal waveform characteristics for identifying arterial disease.
- List diagnostic criteria associated with indirect and duplex/color imaging of lower extremity arterial evaluation.
- Demonstrate PVR, segmental pressure and plethysmography measurements.
Sonographers who are proficient at performing vascular duplex/color examinations, physicians and other medical professional performing and/or interpreting non-invasive arterial testing. Participants may include, but are not limited to, those working in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Radiology, and General/Vascular Surgery
Price : $ 10