Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma Training Video provides an in-depth overview of the trauma ultrasound (FAST) exam utilized in the emergency or critical care setting. This presentation includes ultrasound scan techniques to perform the FAST examination, identification of normal and abnormal anatomy associated with trauma, and evaluation of pneumothorax.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hemoperitoneum
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hemopericardium
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hemothorax
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pneumothorax
- Increase the participants’ knowledge and competence to perform and/or interpret trauma ultrasound examinations.
- State the imaging views and the ultrasound characteristics of the anatomy evaluated when performing trauma ultrasound.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with hemoperitoneum, hemopericardium, hemothorax, and pneumothorax.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of pneumothorax.
Price : $ 15