Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Genitourinary System Training Video is designed to review normal and abnormal ultrasound characteristics associated with the evaluation of the pediatric genitourinary tract.
- Normal Developmental Anatomy
- Ultrasound Scanning Techniques
- Renal Variants
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Obstructions
- Renal Cystic Disease
- Inflammatory Disease
- Tumors and Neoplasms
- Outline Renal Anatomy.
- List the Normal Renal Variants.
- Recognize Congenital Anomalies.
- Identify Ultrasound Characteristics Associated with Renal Cystic Disease.
- Define Renal Inflammation.
- Recognize the Solid Tumors Associated with the Kidneys.
Price : $10