Ultrasound Evaluation of the Neonatal Spine Training Video is designed to provide an overview of neonatal spine anatomy, indications for performing spinal sonography, normal ultrasound characteristics and diagnostic criteria for evaluation of spinal abnormalities.
- Spine Anatomy/Normal Variants
- Scan Protocols/Techniques
- Indications for Performing Spine Sonography
- Normal Spine Ultrasound Characteristics
- Evaluation of Spinal Dysraphism, Tethered Cord, Disorder of Caudal Mass and Congenital Anomalies
- List indications and applications for performing spinal ultrasonography.
- Identify spine anatomy, including normal variants.
- State examination techniques and protocols for ultrasound evaluation of the pediatric spine.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics and diagnostic criteria associated with the ultrasound evaluation of spinal dysraphism, tethered cord, disorder of caudal mass and congenital anomalies.
Price : $10