Ultrasound Evaluation of the Normal Shoulder Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to the anatomy, scan techniques and characteristics associated with the ultrasound evaluation of the normal shoulder.
- Shoulder Anatomy
- Probe Control
- Points of Contact
- Normal Sonographic Characteristics of the Shoulder
- Minor Pathologies
- Scan Demonstration
- Demonstrate the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing shoulder ultrasound examinations.
- Identify normal shoulder anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve shoulder diagnostic/treatment.
Price : $ 10