Ultrasound Evaluation of the Foot and Ankle: Normal and Pathology Training Video is designed to provide a review of anatomy, scan techniques, normal ultrasound characteristics, commonly seen pathology, and ultrasound diagnostic criteria.
- Anterior Foot and Ankle Normal Anatomy
- Medial and Lateral Ankle Normal Anatomy
- Posterior Ankle and Plantar Foot Normal Anatomy
- Patient Positioning and Scan Techniques
- Commonly Seen Pathology
- Spring Ligament
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendinitis
- Peroneal Tendinopathy
- Peroneal Tendon Subluxation/Dislocation
- Peroneus Quartus
- ATFL Tear
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Achilles Tendinopathy and Rupture
- Retrocalcaneal Bursitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Midfoot Degenerative Joint Disease
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Hallux Rigidus
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Identify ankle/foot anatomy and normal ultrasound characteristics.
- Demonstrate protocols for evaluation of the foot and ankle.
- Apply ultrasound diagnostic criteria to evaluate ankle/foot pathology.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve MSK diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $10