About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of dermatopathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Apply diagnostic criteria for difficult benign melanocytic neoplasms.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for cutaneous lymphoma and interface dermatitis.
- Develop an approach to common and important inflammatory dermatopathology encountered by practicing surgical pathologists.
- More accurately recognize and evaluate granulomatous lesions of the skin.
- Differentiate the morphologic patterns in lipomatous tumors.
- Demonstrate increased awareness of dermatopathology.
Details : 10 Videos
Size : 2.1 Gb
Price : $ 40Watch Samples