The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases 2018
Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
A case-based, comprehensive look at new developments, guidelines and therapeutic strategies for the improved management and care of patients with infectious diseases. Ideal for MOC.
Stay Current in a Rapidly Evolving Specialty
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases is a comprehensive review of a wide range of topics in a rapidly evolving field. Through case-based lectures and in-depth discussions, this expertly designed course sheds light on the entire gamut of issues related to infectious diseases. It will help you to better:
- Assimilate and demonstrate improved overall knowledge of infectious diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies, their risks and benefits
- Appraise the management of HIV, sexually transmitted infections, zoonoses, viral hepatitis, etc.
- Incorporate new knowledge into daily practice to provide paramount care to the patients
- Prepare for ABIM Infectious Diseases certification/recertification examinations