After careful consideration, SCCT has decided to transform the 2021 Board Review and Update of CCT course into a virtual meeting. There will be two opportunities to take advantage of this course — June 17 – 18 & August 5 – 6, 2021.
The SCCT Board Review Course is designed to engage physicians and healthcare professionals interpreting cardiac CT in a comprehensive exploration of all aspects of cardiovascular CT principles, methodologies, and clinical practice. Didactic lectures, image-based case examples, reviews of the research literature in cardiovascular CT, and question and answer sessions are designed to increase the competency and performance of the physician up to a level established for the Certification Board of Cardiovascular CT Exam and the Cardiac CT Certificate of Advance Proficiency Examination.
The course includes an expanded number of interactive sessions that will focus on the “core” knowledge that every practitioner of cardiovascular CT is expected to know, across a wide range of topics, as determined by the examination board of the CBCCT and the ACR. Course highlights include an end-of-course exam simulates the testing environment, audience response question and answer that accompanies every lecture, and two dedicated imaging review sessions with an expanded question and answer format
After participating in this activity, the participants should be better able to:
- Describe the principles of cardiovascular CT scanning, acquisition, and image reconstruction to colleagues and members of the cardiovascular CT team
- Discuss and implement protocols for decreasing radiation dose while maintaining diagnostic image quality to members of the cardiovascular CT team
- Understand the indications, contraindications, capabilities, and limitations of cardiovascular CT in the care of cardiovascular patients
- Discuss criteria with colleagues for appropriate selection of patients for cardiovascular CT Identify common pathology that is diagnosed by cardiovascular CT, and distinguish true pathology from artifacts and pitfalls
- Understand the role of cardiovascular CT in the evaluation of chest pain and the treatment of valvular heart disease
- Describe new technologies that enhance conventional coronary CTA
Details : 4 Videos
Price : $ 70