Trauma Ultrasound Online Course is for emergency medicine, critical care, or point-of-care medical professionals and provides topics based ACEP emergency ultrasound practice guidelines. Taught by leading emergency medicine ultrasound expert faculty. This self-directed course contains eight (8) modules, online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes.
- maging Fundamentals
- Abdominal Scanning Fundamentals
- Ultrasound in Trauma (E-FAST)
- Focused Cardiac Ultrasound: 2D Cardiac Views, Differential Diagnosis of Shock in Trauma
- Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access
- Soft Tissue/MSK Ultrasound in Trauma
- Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Blocks
- Advanced Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
- Cases in Trauma
- Demonstrate the participants knowledge to better perform and/or interpret trauma ultrasound examinations.
- State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of the trauma patient and pneumothorax (e-FAST).
- Demonstrate scan protocols for focused evaluation of the adult heart.
- State an algorithm for uses of bedside ultrasound for differential diagnosis of shock in a trauma patient.
- Recognize the sonographic appearance of individual nerves and list the advantages provided when ultrasound is used for performing regional nerve blocks.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of the lung, ocular, soft-tissue, musculoskeletal, and fractures.
- Perform ultrasound-guided vascular access.
Details : 8 Videos