Osler Clinical Pathology 2022 Online Review
CME on Your Terms – The Osler Institute utilized state-of-the-art equipment to record our Live webinar April 2022 comprehensive Pathology Review Course and bring it to you! These Video files are stored “in the cloud,” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection, watch or listen to them on your phone or computer – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity but without travel costs and time away from your practice. In addition, included with each online review is a downloadable copy of the syllabus that corresponds to the lectures for your use while viewing or as a free-standing study or clinical practice guide.
This comprehensive Clinical Pathology Online Review is designed to update your clinical knowledge base, advance your ability to contribute to the diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of individual patients, and help you pass your Pathology CP exams (Certifying and Continuous Certification). The course includes didactic lectures with embedded review questions for all topics covered in CP exams, emphasizing Blood Bank procedures (dedicated question-based review) and Clinical Chemistry plus online multiple-choice practice questions.
After this review, participants should be able to:
• Use the evidence-based information and practice tools presented to formulate differential diagnoses for most clinical scenarios better
• Effectively apply current practice guidelines published by CAP, ASCP, and other major medical and governmental agencies
• Recognize common patterns of test results and recommend additional tests, as needed, to characterize the etiology and prognosis of individual patient conditions
• Identify indications and contraindications for transfusion and problems that might arise to advise better-attending physicians
• Apply strategies for integrating molecular and genetic testing into routine clinical practice
• Describe the basic technique and pitfall avoidance of fine-needle aspiration biopsy performance
• Apply increased knowledge of pathology to achieve specialty board certifications
Details : 36 Videos , 4 PDF
Price : $ 70