About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity reviews current topics in neuroimaging and the clinical management of neurological disease. Emphasis is placed on the role of imaging in pathology and trauma affecting the central nervous system. Imaging manifestation of disease, optimizing imaging techniques and the recent advanced applications including artificial intelligence (AI) are presented.
This program is designed for practicing radiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons that interpret or rely on imaging studies for the evaluation of neurological disorders.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the advances in neuroimaging applications and interpretation.
- Evaluate intracranial tumors, vascular abnormalities and traumatic brain injury.
- Discuss the clinical and imaging manifestations of neurodegenerative disease.
- Apply state of the art imaging protocols to evaluate epilepsy to clinical practice.
- Recognize image characteristics of common neurovascular disease processes.
- Utilize CTA and MRA in neuroradiology applications.
- Describe the changing role of imaging in the management of spine disease.
Details : 26 Videos
Size : 3.2 Gb
Price : $ 30