Ultrasound Evaluation of the Upper Extremity Arterial System Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to the non-invasive evaluation of upper extremity arterial disease.
- Upper Extremity Arterial Anatomy/Physiology
- Atherosclerotic Disease
- Indications and Contraindications for UE Arterial Examinations
- Disease Processes for Large and Small Vessel Occlusive Disease
- Diagnostic Methods for Upper Extremity Arterial Disease
- Evaluation of Thoracic Outlet
- Buerger’s Disease
- Vasospastic Disorders such as Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Identify the upper extremity arterial anatomy and physiology.
- Implement routine protocols for performing upper extremity arterial evaluations.
- Recognize normal and abnormal arterial Doppler characteristics.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics of occlusive disease and vasospastic disorders.
Price : $ 10