Introduction to Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound Training Video is designed to provide an introduction and overview to Transcranial Doppler ultrasound. The presentation also contains video case studies, TCD/TCI examination protocols and techniques. Neuro-anatomy, examination windows, scan techniques, normal waveform characteristics and velocities are discussed.
- TCD Neuro-Anatomy Techniques
- TCD Examination Techniques
- Normal Flow Characteristics and Velocity Ranges
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Vasospasm, Aneurysm Rupture
- Neuro Intervention AVM, Traumatic Head Injury, Cerebral Circulatory Arrest, and Microemboli
- TCD/Cerebrovascular Disease, Sickle Cell Disease, and PFO
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of intracranial anatomy and physiology.
- Outline proper techniques for the performance of TCD and TCI examinations.
- Identify normal waveform characteristics and apply diagnostic criteria.
- State the clinical usefulness and limitations of TCD and TCI techniques.
Price : $10