Oakstone Clinical Update
Experts discuss the principles and current clinical practice of echocardiography, highlighting patient selection, study performance, interpretation, and reporting.
Improve Clinical Outcomes
Get experienced guidance regarding critically ill patients, patients with an echocardiographic assessment prior to cardiac intervention, and patients for whom echocardiograms are a necessary and regular evaluation.
Organized in four sections — general principles, disorders, modalities, and settings — this CME program focuses on contemporary clinical standards, in addition to presenting new available modalities, emerging indications, and new approaches, all of which have a dramatic impact on echocardiographic use. Oakstone’s Echocardiography – A Comprehensive Review will help you:
- Understand clinical indications and quality assurance issues
- Recognize clinical uses, advantages, potential complications, and limitations of new available modalities
- Know the techniques needed to evaluate various diseases and disorders
- Summarize the characteristic findings of diseases of the myocardium
- Discuss the role of echocardiography in the intraoperative, critical care, and emergency department settings
Details : 40 Files
Size : 15.7 Gb
Price : $ 50