Comprehensive Review of Psychiatry 2019
Oakstone Board Review
Expert academic clinicians illuminate best practices and effective interventions for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental, emotional, and psychiatric disorders.
Stay Ahead in Your Field
With Comprehensive Review of Psychiatry, you’ll gain a practical approach to providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for patients suffering mental, emotional, and behavioral problems. Course Director Paul Summergrad, MD, and his colleagues deliver 45 in-depth lectures covering common and uncommon psychiatric disorders, child and adolescent psychiatry, psychopharmacologic treatments, psychotherapeutic treatments, medical psychiatry, and ethical and legal issues.
This online CME course will help you to better:
- Describe interventions and treatments for opioid use disorder
- Distinguish between major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder
- Summarize the techniques used in motivational interviewing
- Explain the diagnosis and management of age-related cognitive decline
- Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD and related disorders
- Encapsulate the methods used for treatment-resistant depression