Advance Your Dermatological Skillset
Get the latest evidence-based information on treating a range of skin conditions and diseases, designed just for family physicians. Topics include bacterial skin infections, common surgical procedures, psoriasis, melanoma, and more.
This dynamic, 23-session self-study package was recorded from the AAFP’s Skin Conditions and Diseases live course. Learn best practices and cutting-edge techniques in disease management — on a schedule that works best for you.
Approved for up to 30 AAFP Prescribed credits. CME credit approved through February 1, 2024.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
- Develop plans to improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Identify strategies to accurately assess and treat acute and chronic dermatologic conditions.
- Consider further training on technique and skills from hands-on procedural sessions.
- Establish processes for optimal referral to other specialists for consultation or to provide optimal patient care.
- Acne & Rosacea
- Actinic Keratoses & Benign Neoplasm
- Bacterial Skin Infections & Case Studies
- Basal Cell & Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Challenging Adult Rashes
- Challenging Pediatric Rashes
- Coding & Billing
- Common Surgical Procedures
- COVID-19: Skin Findings
- Cutaneous Manifestation of Systemic Disease
- Dermoscopy Introduction
- Dermoscopy Workshop
- Eczema & Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Skin Infections
- Hair & Nail Disorders
- Hidradenitis & Follicular Disorders
- Infestations (Lice, Scabies, Bed Bugs) & Cutaneous Viral Infections
- Nevi & Melanoma Cases
- Psoriasis & Case Studies
- Terminology of Skin Disorders & Topical & Intralesional Steroids
- Urticaria & Drug Eruptions
- Wound Care, Skin Ulcers & Pressure Sores
Price : $ 70