Cleveland Clinic’s acclaimed faculty shares its unparalleled expertise with its 21st Intensive Review of Cardiology. This Board and re-certification resource serves as a forum to critically review current thinking and management of all major cardiovascular disciplines. Focus is placed on the delivery of contemporary medicine, including complex patient management and decision-making for practicing cardiologists.
Excellent Board Prep resource plus 15.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™ Also worth 15.75 ABIM MOC points, with NO POST TEST.
Resistant hypertension, coronary disease, electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, LAA occlusion, ventricular tachycardia, pacing devices, percutaneous mitral valve treatment, coronary intervention, peripheral arterial disease, COVID-19 complications, pericarditis, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, cardio-oncology, heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, surgery, amyloidosis, advanced therapies, bonus echocardiography sessions and much more!
1. Reduce cardiovascular risks through optimal management of dyslipidemia, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity
2. Discuss the challenging clinical issues surrounding multimodality imaging, adult congenital heart disease, heart failure, and coronary interventions
3. Review the key advances in cardiac electrophysiology and describe technical developments
4. Demonstrate knowledge of current technologies and techniques for transcatheter repair and replacement of valves
5. Summarize management strategies for patients with heart failure, including those with either reduced or preserved ejection fraction and acute decompensated heart failure
Practicing cardiologists, cardiology residents, fellows, physician assistants, nurses, advanced practice nurses, and mid-level practitioners seeking a comprehensive review of contemporary cardiovascular medicine.
Details : 56 Videos
Price : $ 50