About This Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of hematopathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
- Discuss the new WHO Criteria for the diagnosis of myeloid neoplasms in blood and bone marrow.
- Achieve a more practical approach to lymphoid disorders in blood and bone marrow.
- Learn key features/clues to unique lymphoid disorders in blood and bone marrow.
- Appreciate new WHO criteria and testing recommendations for acute + chronic lymphoid neoplasms.
- Understand progress in AML classification.
- Appreciate strategies for blast enumeration and dysplasia assessment.
- Develop list of required tests in AML, MDS, MDS/MPN and MPN.
- Recognize newly proposed AML subtypes and newly proposed entities for other categories of myeloid neoplasms.
Details : 6 Videos
Size : 1.4 Gb
Price : $ 40Watch Samples