About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of head and neck pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize mimickers and variants of unique head and neck tumors.
- Achieve a better understanding of salivary gland pathology in the molecular era.
- Recognize lesions of the sinonasal tract and differentiate bad actors from benign lesions.
- Differentiate mucosal lesions of the head and neck.
- Describe the diagnostic approach to difficult mucosal lesions of the head and neck.
- Discuss the newer aspects of molecular alterations in thyroid neoplasms.
- Review the approach to difficult lesions of the salivary glands.
Details : 8 Videos
Size : 2.4 Gb
Price : $ 40Watch Samples