This CME Activity offers a practical review of gynecologic pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Utilize the WHO terminology and histologic and molecular features for a variety of mesenchymal gynecologic tumors.
- Recognize the features that distinguish borderline ovarian tumors from carcinoma.
- Assess hormonally treated endometrial carcinomas and predict responsiveness to treatment.
- Recognize the different subtypes of endometrial cancers.
- Recognize variant morphologies of the most common mesenchymal tumors of the uterus.
- Distinguish adenocarcinoma in-situ (AIS) from benign mimickers.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Details : 11 Videos , 1 PDF
Price : $ 60