About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of breast pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Employ an approach to lobular lesions of the breast.
- Recognize problematic issues in core needle biopsies of the breast.
- Illustrate how to assess and fully evaluate margins in lumpectomy specimens.
- Discuss difficult diagnostic issues in endometrial biopsy specimens.
- Discuss the diagnostic features and differential diagnosis of columnar cell lesions of the breast.
- Discuss the diagnostic features and differential diagnosis of papillary lesions of the breast.
- Describe the diagnostic features and clinical significance of a variety of breast lesions with particular reference to the implications of these diagnoses in core needle biopsy specimens.
Details : 9 Videos
Size : 1.8 Gb
Price : $ 40Watch Samples