Designed to help family physicians provide the best care to both mothers and mothers-to-be, as well as their growing families, the AAFP’s Family-Centered Maternity Care Self-Study Package is a comprehensive, evidence-based learning solution built to help you enhance your ability to understand, diagnose, and treat common clinical problems in maternity care.
This dynamic, 21-session video self-study was recorded from the AAFP’s Family-Centered Maternity Care live course. Use it to better prepare for the maternity care module of the ABFM certification examination, while simultaneously staying on the leading edge of emerging public health topics that may concern your maternity patients—on a schedule that works best for you.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of common clinical problems seen in maternity care, centered on the family.
- Construct evidence-based strategies to diagnose and treat common conditions related to maternity care.
- Prepare plans to address emerging public health topics that patients may present with and address concerns.
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism and Shock
- Boobie Traps: The Evidence-based Care of the Breastfeeding Patient
- Cardiovascular Disease in Pregnancy
- Common Questions from Pregnant Patients
- Diabetes Mellitus in Pregnancy
- Infections (Chorioamnionitis, Endometritis, Neonatal Sepsis, Coronavirus)
- Labor Induction vs Expectant Management
- Laboring with an Epidural
- Obesity in Pregnancy and Childbirth: Managing and Preventing Complications
- Opioid: THC Use in Pregnancy
- Osteopathy in Pregnancy – Advanced Concepts
- Osteopathy in Pregnancy – Basic
- Peripartum Care in the LGBTQ Community
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Preconception and Interconception Care
- Prenatal Care
- Rural Maternity Care
- Safety and Efficacy of Medications in Pregnancy
- Striving for Birth Equity: Eliminating Disparities in Maternal Morbidity and Mortality
Details : 21Videos + 21 PDF + 21 Mp3
Price : $ 80