Learn the latest evidence-based treatment and evaluation information with help from this comprehensive self-study package.
Recorded from the AAFP’s Emergency and Urgent Care live course, this 22-session video self-study package allows you to both hone your clinical skills and review key issues that include syncope, assessment of acutely ill elderly patient, acute pain management, and more—on a schedule that works best for you.
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
– Prepare treatment plans for patients who might require hospital inpatient care or referral to emergency departments or urgent care for acute health conditions.
– Assess the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients who might present with any number of conditions, including maternity, psychologic, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, or neurologic care.
– Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
– Acute Abdominal Pain: Gastrointestinal Emergencies
– Acute Foot Injuries
– Acute Markedly Elevated Blood Pressure
– Animal Bites and Stings
– Approach to the Agitated Patient in the ED and Acute Care Settings
– Assessment of the Acutely Ill Elderly Patient
– Cellulitis and Cellulitis Mimics
– Common Acute Eye Presentations
– Commonly Missed Orthopedic X-Rays
– Dizziness and Vertigo
– ECG Interpretation – Advanced
– ECG Interpretation – Basic
– Fatal Headaches
– Interventions to Abandon in the ED & UC
– Metacognition and Avoiding Clinical Errors
– Pediatric Emergencies
– Pulmonary Embolism/Deep Vein Thrombosis and Thrombophlebitis
– Respiratory Failure
– Sepsis Recognition and Emergency Department Management
– Syncope: An Innovative Approach to Assessment in the ED/UC
– Top 10-ish (or so) Hot Topics This Year
– Vascular Emergencies
Details : 49 Videos + 22 PDF + 22 Mp3
Price : $ 80