Advance your level of care for your youngest patients. The AAFP’s Child and Adolescent Health Self-Study Package is an evidence-based, learning solution built to help you explore a wide array of pediatric issues ranging from autism spectrum disorders to skin rashes and beyond.
This dynamic, 23-session video self-study tool was recorded from the AAFP’s Child and Adolescent Health live course. Use it to keep yourself on the leading edge regarding the emerging health topics concerning your pediatric patients and their families—on a schedule that works best for you—in a variety of formats.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
1. Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
2. Synthesize appropriate diagnosis and treatment plans for common pediatric conditions in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
3. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the patient’s caregiver to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
4. Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide opt
– ADHD Update: Medication, Shared Decision-Making, and CAM
– Adolescent Preventive Care
– Autism Spectrum Disorders: Screening and Management
– Bullying, Violence and Suicide
– Child Maltreatment and Abuse
– Childhood Obesity
– Contraception Management
– Cyber Safety
– Depression in Adolescents
– Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
– Food Allergies and Sensitivities
– Guidelines on Management of Concussion (mTBI) in Children
– LGBTQ Youth: Addressing Health Inequity
– New Drugs of Abuse
– Pediatric Asthma
– Pediatric Emergencies
– Pediatric Heart Murmurs
– Pediatric Hypertension
– Pediatric Immunizations
– Skin Rashes in Children
– Sports Preparticipation Screening Pearls
– Top 10 New Things I’ve Learned
– Type 2 Diabetes in Children
Details : 23 Videos , 23 MP3 , 23 PDF
Price : $ 70