ASE has specifically designed the ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course as a preparatory course for the National Board of Echocardiography, Inc.TM (NBE) ASCeXAM® and ReASCE® examinations. Lectures given will emphasize illustrative cases and as such will not be “canned talks” from other cardiovascular ultrasound courses. This review course will cover all aspects of cardiovascular ultrasound essential to these examinations, including physics, valvular heart disease, ischemic heart disease, congenital heart disease, and new technologies. The expert faculty will use case studies, lectures and interactive sessions to help prepare the attendee for the ASCeXAM® or ReASCE® examinations. The Review Course has been designed with the computer-based examination administration in mind.
What is NEW for this course in 2021?
– Updated case studies and lectures
– New Board Review Questions after each lecture to help you better prepare for the exam,
– plus unlimited access to review the questions
– Exclusive time with expert faculty to receive answers to your questions, different from
– what is included with the course material
– Updated virtual platform with high-definition video playback
Upon completion of this course, participants should be better able to:
- Explain the essential physical principles of cardiac ultrasound.
- Recognize common ultrasound artifacts and their genesis.
- Estimate systolic function using standard M-mode and 2D echocardiography, as well as newer modalities such as strain imaging and 3D echocardiography.
- Identify and quantitate valvular heart disease severity.
- Describe the application of Doppler in the assessment of hemodynamics and diastolic function.
- Perform clinically relevant calculations of valve areas and intracardiac pressures.
- Explain proven techniques for interpreting stress echocardiographic examinations.
- Differentiate features of cardiac tamponade, constrictive pericarditis and restrictive cardiomyopathy.
- List appropriate applications of echocardiography.
- Recognize newer applications of echocardiography such as myocardial contrast.
- Aortic Regurgitation, Aortic Prosthesis, Cardiac Masses, Myocardial Infarction, Interventional Echo
- Contrast, Congenital Heart Disease, Diastolic Function, Pericardial Disease, Diseases of the Aorta, Heart Failure, LVADs
- Mitral Valve Prostheses, Aortic Stenosis, HCM, Systemic Disease, Formulas
- Physics, Knobology, Artifacts, Right Ventricular Function, Tricuspid ,Pulmonary Valve Disease
- Spectral Doppler, Deformation, Stress Echo, Mitral Stenosis, Mitral Valve Disease, Mitral Regurgitation
- TTE, TEE, Right/Left Ventricular Hemodynamics, Endocarditis, Chamber Quantitation, Systolic Function Handheld Echo
Details : 43 Videos , 8 PDF
Price : $ 75