At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize the major diagnostic pitfalls in the diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus and Barrett’s-related dysplasia.
- Describe the evolution of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for soft tissue tumors.
- Identify some of the major diagnostic issues in the most common colorectal polyps, including serrated polyps.
- Describe the most recent diagnostic challenges in diagnosing and reporting colorectal polyps.
- Discuss the most common benign and malignant well-differentiated lipomatous tumor.
- Differentiate gastroesophageal reflux disease from other types of esophageal injury.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Details : 11 Videos PDF
Size : 5.88 Gb
Price : $ 50