2022 Advanced Imaging Techniques: OnDemand Course provides all content originally recorded during the live course on December 3-4, 2022. It features a clinically applicable program aimed at the sonographer/practitioner directly involved in advanced echo imaging.
Created by course directors Carol Mitchell, PhD, RDMS, RVT, RT(R), ACS, FASE, and Tony Forshaw, M Cardiac Ultrasound, B Ex Sci, AMS (Cardiac), FASE, the course will focus on:
- The practical how-to techniques of advanced 3D and Strain Imaging.
- Improved software packages resulting in the increase of clinical application of these techniques, with 3D and Strain included as part of the routine echocardiographic examination.
- A strong emphasis placed on practical aspects of data acquisition and analysis of raw datasets.
- Recognize the clinical application of advanced echo imaging techniques.
- Describe the basic principles around strain imaging.
- Improve acquisition of quality 3D datasets
- Identify imaging pitfalls affecting acquisition of speckle tracking datasets
- Perform 3D analysis to assess the left ventricle, right ventricle, & mitral valve during structural interventions
- Perform strain imaging analysis to assess the left ventricle, right ventricle, & atria.
Details : 6 MP4 + 1 PDFs
Price : $ 30