About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME teaching activity offers a practical teaching course for those who order, perform or interpret magnetic resonance imaging studies. Three focused segments provide a comprehensive yet practical review and update on the clinical applications of MRI. Topics focus on neuroradiology, head & neck, spine, the musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular and body applications.
This CME activity is designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians who supervise and interpret MRI/MRA studies. It should also be useful for referring physicians who order these studies so that they might gain a greater appreciation of the strengths and limitations of clinically relevant MRI exams.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the expanding role of MR in medical imaging.
- Implement state-of-the-art MR protocols.
- Describe the principles and general applications of perfusion and diffusion imaging techniques.
- Utilize MRI to evaluate neurological, musculoskeletal, body and breast pathology.
- Optimize MR protocols and techniques.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
1. MRI of Head & Spine 2021
2. Musculoskeletal MRI 2021
3. MRI of the Body and Heart 2021
Details : 45 Videos + 1 PDF
Each Course : $ 60
3 Bundle Courses : $ 150