ESC Congress – the world’s largest cardiovascular event – moves 100% online for the first time in its 70-year history, to create ESC Congress 2020 – Challenging Times, Infinite Possibilities.
The decision by the EuropeanP Society of Cardiology (ESC) follows an announcement from the Dutch government banning public gatherings until 1 September to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
This cutting-edge, online event will be extraordinary. The ESC is creating a digital experience to disseminate the most exciting cardiovascular science in the most engaging formats possible – and featuring key opinion leaders from around the world.
A taste of what’s to come:
- Dedicated COVID-19 track showcasing first-hand experience of top experts across the globe.
- Late-Breaking Trial Sessions revealing the most anticipated clinical results.
- Novel research presented in abstracts covering all areas of cardiovascular science.
- Key opinion leaders explaining how new research impacts practice.
- New ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines introduced and discussed by those who wrote them.
Price : $ 60