About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME activity is designed to address the latest updates in lung imaging. Recent advances in protocol development, lung cancer screening, diagnosis and management of interstitial, diffuse and infectious lung disorders. Focus is placed on lung cancer screening program development, lesion classification and manifestation, plus tips and pitfalls in thoracic imaging.
This CME activity is designed to educate radiologist, pulmonologists, as well as others who are interested in thoracic imaging.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss technological advances such as iterative reconstruction and dual energy CT and how they impact thoracic imaging.
- Describe the optimal approach to CT lung cancer screening.
- Review the manifestations of screen detected lung cancer.
- Utilize Lung-RADS classification in reporting.
- Review the diagnostic features and manifestations of occupational and smoking related lung disease.
Details : 17 Videos
Size : 4.3 Gb
Price : $ 45