About This Activity
This CME activity has been designed to provide a comprehensive and practical review of several topics in surgical pathology, including gastrointestinal, gynecologic, soft tissue, endocrine, genitourinary, and breast pathology. The course includes an overview of diagnostic pearls which allow for accurate diagnosis as well as important clues as to how to avoid the most common diagnostic pitfalls. Discussions focus on appropriate diagnostic immunohistochemical and molecular genetic tests which serve as adjuncts to diagnosis.
- Discuss the most common benign and malignant well-differentiated lipomatous tumors.
- Discuss the key features in recognizing Barrett’s esophagus-related dysplasia.
- Provide an overview of an algorithmic approach that allows for differentiation between primary versus metastatic ovarian mucinous tumor.
- Describe key pathologic features in both low- and high-grade serous ovarian carcinomas.
- Review the key morphologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic findings of intra-abdominal and retroperitoneal spindle cell mesenchymal lesions.
- Define effective work-up strategies for diagnostic scenarios commonly encountered in soft tissue pathology.
- Discuss common pitfalls in bladder pathology and tips to an accurate diagnosis.
- Recognize uncommon challenging prostate cancer subtypes.
- Review recent updates in prostate cancer grading and reporting.
- Discuss diagnostic and management problems in breast core needle biopsies.
- Recognize important inflammatory and reactive lesions of the breast and their differential diagnoses.
- Summarize recent updates in thyroid pathology.
- Characterize the common elements of neuroendocrine neoplasia throughout the body.
- Summarize the spectrum of steroidogenic tissues and their tumors.
- Describe the common variants of ulcerative colitis and UC-related dysplasia.
Details : 18 Videos + 1 PDF
Price : $ 50